Company & Commercial
Businesses whether family owned or multi-national need advice that is accurate, to the point and fast. We combine these essentials with practical commercial awareness to give a highly personal and focused service.
We advise on acquisitions and disposals, capital raising, reorganisations, joint ventures, agency and distribution agreements, intellectual property, marketing and sales of goods, financial services and employment matters. No two clients are the same which is why we spend time getting to know their businesses and the issues that matter to them.
As members of the Loan Market Association, the firm has extensive experience in advising on major commercial lending activities, in conjunction with the other sections of the firm.
Typical recent instructions include advising and acting on:
- Vehicle stock financing for a UK dealer network
- Restructuring of a property joint venture company
- Purchase of a company by a publishing house
- Acquisition of an electrical component manufacturer
- Demerger of a family-owned property investment and venture capital company
- Disposal of a telecoms consultancy to an AIM listed company
- Share capital reduction under the Companies Act 2006
- Purchase of a chartered accountants' practice
- Disposal of a biotech company to a listed company
- Termination of a commercial agency.